Your Favourite Girls

Your Favourite Girls

Sunday 19 February 2012

IT'S MARILYN!!!!!!

Hi people!!! 


It's MARILYN LOLOL

Sorry for not blogging as much as before now :(
Life is just damn busy T.T

WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHAT WE DID ON VALENTINE'S DAY?!?!
okay not we, just them....

So the whole clique it's ( Yourfavepeople  ) all the single guys and girls went to have dinner at cafe cartel together to celebrate valentine's day!
but some of us which is me:( need to stay at home to study sigh......

so i tweeted this that day!


When maybelline came home i was like how's the dinner then she say obviously fun la. 
My mood went from :( to >:( LOL

NOT ONLY THAT. 
After she came home she started playing music out loud on her phone then i asked her to stop playing cause i was studying but she didnt la.....

Then her phone rang and she walked to the window and asked me to look out of the window and GUESSSSS WHATTTT. 
Everyone was downstairs and they shouted happy valentine's day. 

I SWEAR I WAS FUCKING TOUCHED AND I WAS SPEECHLESS :(

What did i do in my life to deserve such friends sigh.
I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU :) 


HAHAHA THATS WHY I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. 
Under the christmas tree and under the chinese tree LOL.



Toodles, will blog often i promise! 



PS~ MAKING ALCOHOL GUMMY BEAR NOW! HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE 

No comments:

Post a Comment