Your Favourite Girls

Your Favourite Girls

Thursday 15 March 2012

IT FAIR!!

HELLO! 
As you all know, IT show 2012 has just passed... Yep we were working for it! 
However our pay was reaaaaally pathetic and we regret taking up this job(from this company) Even Macs staff are better paid than us!! Can you all believe it?!
But anyway, we were still happy because our friends came to visit us!! Featuring some of them.. ^^


 Javier, Pangann, and us decided to wear red bottoms out of boredom! Who would have expect some  crazy judgemental jealous people to verbally attack us for doing that.
But anyway I guess it worked well in attracting customers! One of my customers even asked me if my company provided us w Dr Marts and those bottoms and said "Your company is actually quite creative to do that! It attracted me to your booth" LOL 

 This is Cherie! Lionel(our pimp)'s girl-friend ;)

 Cheapest laptop! $799!

 The reddies!!


 I guess my customer was feeling really guilty about not buying from me... He sent me this. Hahah







Jtan and cheap Kanglun came with gong cha! How nice of them :)

Meanwhile, our chalet has just ended but I'm not very sure if we have pictures to blog about it! Let's just hope there are and keep reading on! <3

With love
Eveveveveveve

No comments:

Post a Comment