Your Favourite Girls

Your Favourite Girls

Thursday 28 June 2012

restless

Right now, i should be working on my project, but instead, i am blogging..
what does this say about me?
i am never the hardworking kind who get straight A's for everything but somehow i still
manage to enter  my dream course. (visual communications)
But now that i'm here, im feeling lazy once again, maybe i just lack motivation

I don't think this is my passion, never was, never will be.
i'm just not into computer art
However, it is the closest i can get to what i really want which is illustrations and painting.
But in a place like Singapore, i just have to do it the conventional way, get a diploma
or a certificate and more doors will open for you.

I can see myself going along this route and being a graphic designer in the future,
but what is success if its not what you love?
what i really like to do is to illustrate books or be a tattoo artist
i don't know what my parents would say about me being a tattoo artist.
That job actually deserves more credit than what it currently has, each artist(good ones)
is a creative individual armed with admirable painting skills, and i feel that they
have more substance than your average white collared worker.
but then again, to each its own..

shall end of with a video. pretty into this band right now, or maybe i just find them intriguing.
and the girl is pretty hot. band is called Die Antwoord.



xoxo
amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment