Your Favourite Girls

Your Favourite Girls

Tuesday 3 July 2012

JingEn's Birddddday!

Hehe since JingEn is my Poly best friend.... I'm gonna blog about her day \(^~^)/

Before that, we had to send a "happy birthday" wish to her bf to collate the video...
I asked Mag to video for me, then i said "Hi JingEn, Happy birthday" But Mag said i'm not hyper enough....... So i changed to this one. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!


I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she said photoframe LOL damn cute right! idk


So i decided to make this for her :D Tell me its pretty please.... Lots of sweat and time spent..





It was a party celebrated by her close friendssss!

Both nights we just kept drinking and drinking. Idk why i always get the king cup:(
King cup = creamer + alcohol + mixer + seaweed..............


They made me drink by licking from the cup. On four legs. Like a dog. Okay can. Hais bad classmates.



All of Jingen close friends!
 CUI MAXXXXXXXXXXXXX. But wtvvvvvv




 On her birthday, JingEn wanted to go clubbing, and they sort of have a way to sneak the underages in.. My first time thinking about going to a club leh, so i had to text MFGs. And Amanda's reply is the most retarded. Kinda glad and sad that day when i didnt get to go to the club.. ohwellzcczxc


I LOVE HER SO MUCH LA! HEEEHEE! Ps. Wait for the damndamndamndamn retarded video that im gonna upload as soon as i get it.. HAHAHA


Xxoxoxoxox May:)

No comments:

Post a Comment