Your Favourite Girls

Your Favourite Girls

Sunday 23 October 2011

JUS THAT IDIOT

The tittle says it all. WE FUCKING SAW JUSTINA THAT BEEETCH.


So last thursday, we went to Alicia's school to pass her her supposedly halloween costume. Marilyn went straight after her school and i went later.
Early birds don't always get the worms you know. I freaking saw Justina while walking to NYP. I kept staring and staring and staring at her while walking but i don't get why she didn't look into my eyes.
She kept looking at my shoes, hmmm is my shoes too pretty or stares too scary!?!?!?! I felt damn :( when she didnt look at me face to face.


After seeing that annoying girl, I went to meet Marilyn, Alicia, PangAnn and Rahul. The both of them were in some kinda visiting NYP mode. LOLLLLL. And we saw Gavin there too!


I wonder why im so cute sometimes.... HAHAHAHAHA!



 PangAnn gave this stupid idea of doing this..


 For those who don't already know, they are the ones who made F1 more bearable^^




 I know I know. Thanks to me y'all get to see cute girlSSSSSSSSSSSS

PangAnn and Gavin face in every picture is copy paste lor. Unlike Rahul and I^^

 Who got the biggest eyes!?!? *Raise my hand*





Guys we should totally have dinner someday again^^! So after chitchating for awhile, Marilyn and I got to go for muaythai.. I like punching people, who can give me a chance to punch you!?!? Weehee so thats about it! 

Xoxoxox, May <3

PS: iTunes suck balls >:(
PSS: iTunes should really go sucks balls >:((


No comments:

Post a Comment