Your Favourite Girls

Your Favourite Girls

Monday 24 October 2011

A short post C:

HI ALLLLLLLL. ☺☺☺

Presenting.... My clique in school!!! #okcanclique :) We finally took a picture together after so long. They are definitely the reasons why i love school <3



Sharon, Atikah, Wendy, Sarah and Rebecca!

Had lotsa fun with them everyday, share sweets, share snacks, and even have HTHT talks too that always turns out funny. hehehe idk why but this sem got alot of lecturers can't pronounce words properly! There's this lecturer that laugh at his own hong kong accent, he pronounce printer as pinter, insoorance as insurance,class as krass,samsung as shamshung and manymany more.
Kinda love long breaks in school now,can crap and bond with my dear friends :)
We have our own secret agreement with each other too!
I know my school (nyp) isn't that a great school. I KNOW IT TOO!! But i don't really care. I'm so glad to have B1 as my class. C: And and there's not much hot guys in my school (it's true,don't judge hehe). My okcan clique is likea deprived hahaha So far we only saw 1! And we love to eat at either koufu or macs there.

Gonna meet cliquey tmr after school!! I hope we can stay as close as ever, my holiday wouldn't have been fun without them <3

(Ps: Justina loves to eat koufu -_-)

Have a great week ahead! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment