Your Favourite Girls

Your Favourite Girls

Friday 23 December 2011

Thankful


Hello everyone! LOL this is like my second time posting here. Sorry girls ): I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU for everyone who gave me a birthday celebration last week, appreciated it a lot! :)! Anyway, Christmas is round the corner!! It is my favourite season of the year!! All the pretty Christmas lightings makes me feel so happy! Also, there's so much of love/joy/happiness happening at the same time, bringing warm in your hearts! Such an awesome season should not be spoiled by the weather, which recently was on a bitching mode. Raining non stopppppp wtf T_T  A major turn off, sigh.

I seriously hope the rain would at least stop on the 24th & 25th decemeber. Who wouldn't right?? Anyway, i designed my own christmas card already. It will be printed on quality paper and to be given to my friends <3 hehehe. First time doing such a special card, pretty excited ^_^v I have incorporated meme comic figures into my card as well. HAHA. I hope the card i made would bring a smile to everyone! And yessss, i hope everyone will be able to celebrate with their loved ones and have an awesome time together! ^_^ Once again, Happy early Merry Christmas everyone~ ^^/


19dec-21dec
I was away for 3days for design orientation training camp. Our camp theme is about Egyptian(camp aten), pretty cool. It has a story line linked to the DOC i had this year which is camp ohana(family). Ohana means family and no one is to be left behind. We have 5 empires: Pyga(snake), Zubor(orex), Nele(cat), Khauu(scarab beetle), yhorbbi(crocodile) All the names are kind of egyptian-ish. Thanks to the creative head of DOC ^^ I'm in zubor ^._.^ (I got them horns, it's hot and it can't be stop~)

 Yeahhh, it was a pretty much a rewarding and great experience for me! Love my empire & the cheers we have :) It was the first camp that i was able to bond with my empire mates so quickly. I can proudly say, we're bonded even on the first day! I have so much to learn and improve on, i can't wait for DOTC 2 and the actually DOC. I'll worked towards the expectation of being a group leader. Anyway, eveline should be having her Orientation Training camp as well from the 21st-23rd. I'm sure she had loads of fun just like i did! :)

Sorry for the lengthy post, i'm ending off here, i will post the pictures/videos once they're up!

No comments:

Post a Comment