Your Favourite Girls

Your Favourite Girls

Sunday 11 December 2011

WE ARE BACK!!

HI PEOPLE WE ARE FINALLY BACK!!!!
DID ANY OF YOU MISS US ?!! *winks

Some of you might be we wondering why we didnt blog for such a long time, it's because we got exams:(
yeah that we are nerds i swear, when it's exam period we dont really have the time to blog:(
SORRY PEEPOS!!

AND there's this story of me i want to share with y'all, on last friday it was my LAST paper, the accounting paper, i over estimated myself and thought that i can just study everything on thursday. BUT ON THE DAY ITSELF I REALIZED I KNOW NO SHIT!!
I cant even do a freaking ledger (it's the basic btw), so i get Maybelline to teach me, then at night i broke down i starting tearing cause i think i'm gonna die for the paper, and yes i cant take stress :(

At 3 am i was too bloody tired to even do anything, i decided to just go sleep hoping that the paper would be easy, and you know what ?!
I CANT FUCKING SLEEP, for the whole night my hands were trembling like mad :( yes i am that scared of the paper, but in the end i told myself that i'm just gonna do the best that i can.

My paper was at 1030 so at 922 i called my mom to ask her to send me to school but she was in shop and save buying fruits and the shop is across the street so i assumed that she can come back around 15 mins.
Guess what people, SHE FREAKING CAME TO PICK ME AT 10 AM.

YES I WAS 15 MINS LATE FOR MY PAPER BY THE TIME I REACHED SCHOOL.
So obviously i ran to my exam venue and......... my exam venue fucking changed and i didnt know.
I started panicking, crying cause i dont even know what to do :( i just squat beside the lift and cry HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Then there's this guy from idk where tapped me and ask if i'm okay........ *awkward moment*

I called my mom and cry to her, called my teacher hoping she will answer her phone.

AND THANK GOD 5MINS LATER MY TEACHER CALLED ME TO TELL ME THE VENUE, I SWEAR I FLEW TO THE VENUE.


After doing the paper for 10 mins, my lecturer told me that he will give me extra time, then i wonder since when poly will give extra time so i asked him got such thing one meh then he say yes and you mom is outside. LOL.
After the paper i called maybelline and she told me that my mom cried to the lecturer to ask them to give me extra time. HAHAHA I love my mom!



                               




On friday night the 4 of us went out tgt and had the time of our life hehehehehehe. 



This 2 idiot cannot come cause TP SUCKS! HAHA kidding tp people always very busy one :'(



Yups and this bitch is in london now! 


Busy with JC ~~ 

PS: Sorry we didnt take pictures so i randomly got their profile pics hehe
PPS: We'll blog more :D

No comments:

Post a Comment