Your Favourite Girls

Your Favourite Girls

Thursday 6 September 2012

First Day in Japan!

Hehe so the guys and girls came to send me off on wednesday!!^^ I wanted to have macs so we were supposed to meet at 7PLUS to eat together! The guys came at 7pm and the girls reached at 8pm.. LOL. Marilyn said 7 less is 7-7.30 and 7 plus is 7.30-8.. So only the girls understand.


 Damn burden when they keep spoiling the photos!! HAIS

 LOL.
 Alicia look damn retarded.. HAHAHAHAHA
 Hehe they are my coursemates^^!!!! Stupid Jowell and Eldin called me and said they cant come cause they are going clubbing.. Zhenyuan dont believe them cause he said their trick too mainstream already..


 Hehe this is jingen family and their future son-in-law..
LOL.
And my family and friends always like to photobomb... hais.
 HAHAH @ MY DADDY.









 Switched seats to sit w Jingen^^


 Sigh damn sad we didnt take a picture of the prettier sunrise....


 OUR BUNK!

 Our first meal:) Pork Larmen! they pronounce ramen as larmen!
 NEAT luggage! Gonna see how this space looks at the end of the trip!

 JE Bed!

 Mine's :)

 Common area~

 I packed my bed! YAY



Watching videos that kh helped me dl!!!

 Hongkong drama! LOLLLLL so auntie



 Me and my chio umbrella


We made marcus and kanglong to get the umbrellas also!!

 HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



Damnnnnn cui after 3 hours bus ride:( Hehe so this is what happened today^^

I miss you guys:(

No comments:

Post a Comment