Your Favourite Girls

Your Favourite Girls

Sunday 16 September 2012

Mini "4/5" reunion

Hi guys!!

Not sure if y'all know that Eveline, Amanda and I was from the same class! Last time during secondary school we always hang out with Cally. (she's the only person i know who can eat chicken wing in class!!!)

Yesterday we went to hang out with her! haha Amanda and Cally usually hang out together but they always bojio me and Eveline :'(

Sometimes i dont understand why when i see my secondary school classmates, it'll be so awkward... It's like we dont know what to say to each other anymore :s
I remember the first and last real 4/5 class outing was in 2011. I guessed everyone moved on with their life, started to hang out more with their poly friends. And none of them will make the effort anymore. I think if i were to post something on the class facebook page nobody will really care already. I miss every single one of them so much..

People change like seasons-


Shall stop all the emotional talk or else i will really start crying. hahaha
Yesterday(sunday), All 4 of us went to Fleal! :)
We are supposed to meet at 3pm.
Eveline reached at 2pm
I reached at 3pm
Amanda reached at 4pm
CALLY ONG REACHED AT 430PM

HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO LATE .____.

I went to meet Eveline at Starbucks first! and cheapo her is getting free drinks there~~
She pretty then like that lor......
Hehehehehe

We did nothing much, just walking around gossiping away, reminiscing our moments in secondary school.
It was fun, thanks to the company :)


4x100m Bronze medal babes :P 


Eveline and Deverajan <3


Cally Meimei and Marilyn Jiejie :P


I hate being so sentimental.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't started playing Bojio on your mobile device? Download Bojio (Suitable for Android and iOS)

    ReplyDelete