Your Favourite Girls

Your Favourite Girls

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Instagram

Hi Guys! It's Marilyn here :)

Since there's nothing to post on the blog.. I've decided to post my ootds on da blog!
Hanging out together is starting to get boring, not because of the people but because there's seriously nothing to do in Singapore:( But it's still fun to go out with ma homies >.<

Yes recently i'm addicted to Instagram :P hehehe and i'm annoying everyone around me; asking them which filter is better cause imma indecisive bitch. Poor Eveline is the most poor thing cause i think i irritate her the most. LOL.

I know everyone started using Instagram long long time ago.... but actually i had the Instagram long long time ago too. But i only use it for the filters and i will SS and post it on twitter. haha i didnt know Instagram can be connected to my twitter account. :X

Being on Instagram i saw many people posting ootds which is outfit of the day, so i did the same. And it's kinda cool and fun :D So from now onwards I will collect 10 ootds and post it on the blog!
hehe #dontjudge me. I am just trying to spice up the atmosphere here ^^!!















P/s/. Maybelline is going to Japan for a month and i will miss her here :S 
Hope she will enjoy her stay there and Be Safe. 


Toodles~~

No comments:

Post a Comment