Your Favourite Girls

Your Favourite Girls

Tuesday 26 July 2011

some people bring out the bitch in me

i haven't blogged in quite awhile.. so anyway im just gonna talk about my day!!
WOAH HOW INTERESTING! 

i met adam in the morning.. he was supposed to go my house
but my daddy was still home so i had to meet him at a void deck 
but it was fun cos we had wine and some cooler stuff
but after that we started to get really high and things
started to become pretty fucking crazy... and i dont know how he was 
going to sch in that state LOL

FASTFOWARD! (skipping the part where i went home and slept for awhile in my makeshift pajamas)...
so now im just sitting in the mrt listening to my ipod
THEN THIS IDIOT FAT LADY KEPT STARRING AT ME!!
and i know in her mind she was thinking 
"slutslutslutslut why your pants so short! why are you so vain"
hais.. dont know why fat people like to stare at us like this.. im not saying that fat people are mean 
but some of them just like to judge me very quickly! 
if you want to be slim just go on a diet. its not like i didnt put in
any effort to look like how i am now... OK WAIT ACTUALLY I DIDNT!
HAHAH IN YOUR FACE! fuck im so mean.. but this happened way to many 
times alr and every single time i try to be friendly and nice to them but they still judge me:(
poor me.. i think i had enough of this bullshit.. 

ok so then i reached school and some of my classmates
are really just so freaking annoying and fucking stupid!
A JOKE IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE IF YOU KEEP REPEATING IT!! 
unless.. u have low IQ or smth... yea u probably do
man this makes me miss my secondary school so much:(
but on the bright side lame people like them make me look cooler!
so i went to macs by myself and some guys asked me for my number
they seemed pretty nice but i just decided to give my facebook lol.. 
ADAM ARE U PROUD OF ME??:)

well that pretty sums up the more interesting part of my day before all the boring homework stuff...
i guess im gonna be hated for posting this but fuck that! im just giving my opinions
its too bad i dont bother to sugarcoat them.

xoxo
amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment