Your Favourite Girls

Your Favourite Girls

Monday 18 July 2011

HI LOVES! <3333

hehe just popping by after a tiring day of school, in school for 8 hours today omgzxzx!
Anw, last week of tonning was srsly crazzzy! The after effects of tonning was headache and feeling so restless, but definitely it was a day to remember! I guess its probably one of the event that i will never ever forget. The fun i had with my cliquey was unforgettable! We slacked at Clark Quay for the whole night and it was damn chilly!! :( ohyaaa, this Marilyn was making funny noises in like 5am in the morning?!?! i swear she can wake the dead! she was like crow-ing, and acting like a rooster,hanging on the pole like a monkey, and she was singing "Row row row your boat,gently down the street,Marilyn Marilyn Marilyn~~~ " hahahaha Amanda and I cant stop laughing!! I was sleeping with a towel as a pillow and two shirts as blanket,i slept the most tho ^^ hehe. and there was this annoying bangala that was SNORING so freaking loud!! He was like a few metres away. They thought it was me that snored eh :(

It was funnest day!! And i wanna thank my cliquey for  bringing so much joy in my life,never fail to make me laugh with their retarded actions ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment