Your Favourite Girls

Your Favourite Girls

Saturday 9 July 2011

Thank for being there!

Hi i am marilyn, probably the prettiest in our clique:) Ha ha ha KIDDING~.~

I would like to dedicate this post to all of my besties!!
As all of you know that i broke up with C, it's been a really hard time for me. But i bet y'all didnt know that i was with him for a year plus:( I was so emotionally attached to him and when this ended, i felt really lost, i didnt know what to do in my life:( Every night i just lay on my bed wondering what really gone wrong in this relationship, i guess we are just not meant to be together.

When i was feeling sad and emo on twitter, Y'all tweet to be and ask me to be happy, it really meant alot to me, it made me feel that other than him i still got many people who loves me! And i know the feeling when your best friend is sad and you can do nothing but to ask her to cheer up really sucks :(

So in this post, i wanna tell y'all that i will try my bestest to move on and not make y'all feel sucky because of me anymore!!

ILOVEYOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment