Your Favourite Girls

Your Favourite Girls

Friday 15 July 2011

T.G.I.F. T.G.I.F T.G.I.F

Hi people! It's Eveline here!!! ^_^

Yesterday was a great night! Brought Alicia, JT, Marilyn, Maybelline and Amanda to Astons! Anna & JK, we wished you were here with us :( 

But anyway.... Guess what? Yesterday I heard the worst pick up line! 
"Hey, can you give some recommendations on the menu?" 
ARE YOU PICKING UP A WAITRESS OR WHAT?! I think it should be: 
" Hey my fair lady, you are hotter than the smoked chicken thigh. " HAHAH okay I'm just kidding, I don't think pick up lines work very well on us :D

Then we had a photospam session at Scape! When JK came to find us! :> 
After which we started our night trekking session in Singapore. HAHAH. Plaza Sing -> Scape -> City hall -> Clarke Quay. Scratch that, this is for all that think we're bimbos, IN YOUR FACE! I'm sure you never done that before! It was just a little unenjoyable cause of the rain :( After about 30 mins to 1hr 30 mins, we finally reached. I think someone fell into the waters there! So scary. We didn't stay to watch the show though. Went to look for our cozy(actually quite cold) spot! 

Marilyn being a virgin drinker, didn't believe how awful shots can taste. So she decided not to believe me and be a guinea pig. And as you know, some people get really hilarious when they're high. But trust me, it's not the case for her. She was totally annoying omg! Played indian poker and Amanda was next to join her. 
Readers, I forgive me for not taking a video of them. It was such a sight. I swear. Maybelline's friends came to join us as well! But they said that we are noobs :( We got a lil too noisy so the security guard chased us away. >:( Found another spot and we almost got screened by police. So. Darn. Lucky. 

I guess the rest of the night was trying to keep them quiet/safe. HAHA. Please thank the nannies! ^_^ JT, Ali, May's 2 friends and me! The both of them were really nice to stay and help! 

I shall end the post here, leaving part 2 for the others to blog about what happened after I went home. I'll update this post again when pictures are uploaded. Promise. 

♥ ♥ Eveline

No comments:

Post a Comment